Will emerald ash borer emerge in 2019?

I’d say there is a 75% chance that emerald ash borer is detected within the city and county of Denver over the next three seasons and about a 25% chance it’s found this year. Every year the odds go up a little bit and would increase even further if Broomfield and Westminster get hit this year which I’d put at about a 40% chance. 
If you’ve been waiting to protect your high-value ash trees, 2019 isn’t a bad year to get a treatment done. We have a two-year protection regimen that is the ONLY way to prevent emerald ash borer from killing the tree.
There is a 100% chance it costs way less than removing a dead, mature ash tree
Schedule a free look today or try out our calculator at eabcolo.com to budget.